- Hours of phone calls from the people I love
- Skype with my father
- Date with my boyfriend
- Starbucks Hot white chocolate mocha and Banoffee Pie
- More hours of sleep than the usual 6 hours of sleep every weekdays
- Waking up at 8 or 9 am
- Afternoon rest
- Time alone in my room
- Painting and sketching
- Basketball with my 11 year old brother (just started today)
- Catching up with my high school friends
- Accomplished a lot of stuff earlier before its deadline
- Good grades so far
- Established good relationships with my new block mates
- Bought something for my siblings from my own savings
- Bought something for myself as well
- Love and hate relationship with my dreams
- Finally, something worth studying and learning
- Truth thursday made me Happier
- Tagaytay weather even though summer is already near
- Painted a nice portrait of Chloe Moretz - Not saying its great, but I know I can do better now.
- and of course, tumblr
- I have been watching Bob’s Burgers. Fox new cartoon slash comedy series. I just found out about it a few days ago and it is totally hilarious at the same time disturbing.
- I just finished watching 30 episodes of Ancient aliens and some conspiracy theories on the Internet.
- School has been good to me and finally my enlisted fashion courses was approved yesterday. Unfortunately, Fotogra course (Photography) wasn’t approved.
- My Fashion Video Finals is giving me a headache for the past few days.
- PE class next term will be the death of me… Not literally.
- Overall, Benilde won the NCAA ‘89. All Benildeans are invited on tonights Victory Party at DLS-CSB main campus. So proud of my school!
- Been painting with my 4 year-old brother and it has been our bonding activity since this February.
- My college friends are telling my that I lost a lot of weight. Weird, because I eat a lot - a lot.
- Eat healthy and Cardio everyday. Never forget.
- No NSTP today due to personal reasons.
- I will; be forever; against vices.
My life lately is in between of boring and exciting, which I prefer than going bonkers because I am bored or when there are a lot of stuff I’m going through. Peace is all I want right now.
It was never found
Had a random short road trip with my mama and younger siblings today because of some errands. Today is a beautiful day combined with a beautiful weather, took some shots and also captured lucky shots when I was inside the car. I never liked sunny weather because I am a pluviophile but the sky was really undeniably beautiful, everyone who would look at it will fall in love. Sadness will turn to happiness, and a grumpy man will finally smile without any reason at all.
Good evening everyone! My sister, Jieno and I went thrift shopping today for my major class in fashion and for my sister’s upcoming school program. Honestly, I only need to buy one top but I went overboard at buying clothes again because it has been months since I last went shopping with my sister. Besides, the clothes I bought were more affordable than the usual clothes I buy.
Anyway, I’m totally in love with tees and midriffs these past few months but I never had the guts to buy and wear one because I’m too conscious if my boyfriend will approve of it. Now it’s different, he was with me when I bought the tops and I even asked him if it’s okay with him and he totally said yes.
• Oversized muscle tee - bought this in a department store for 300 pesos, a better quality than F21 and it’s more affordable.
• Baby blue blouse - worth P100. This plain blouse is for my mom because she loves it when I buy her clothes on a random day.
• Midriff Cami top - Been wanting to buy this since last year but I never got the chance because I’m lazy to go online shopping. Bought it for P100!
• Black midriff shirt - For my sister and I also bought it for P100 only. Sorry for the lack of editing skills, I only used paint……
I also bought a blue green skater skirt for P500 and a royal blue pants for P400. I know, pricey *sigh*
One day I decided that I was beautiful, and so I carried out my life as if I was a beautiful girl. I wear colors that I really like, I wear makeup that makes me feel pretty, and it really helps. It doesn’t have anything to do with how the world perceives you. What matters is what you see - Gabourey Sidibe
When I tried, failed, tried again and succeed in a lot of stuff like cooking, drawing, dancing and even when blogging. I think failing made me work better in everything, it makes every effort more worth it.
Crying out all the pain that I kept inside my heart for a very long time. Weird but after crying, I just feel better. It makes everything okay for a while.
Knowing I have friends who will always be there for me. That even though we don’t communicate and hang out a lot, I know we can rely to each other. I can tell them the most random things but they will still listen.
Family. Without them, I will never be who I am today. My parents are my first teachers and my siblings are my first friends, no one can replace them and they have a special place in my heart.
My food buddy, best friend and boyfriend at the same time. I’m happy that there is someone I can really trust besides my family. We are different and opposite about a lot of stuff but we click when we are together. Opposites do attract.
Making a happy list to remind me that there’s still a reason to be thankful and happy. Yes, there will be a bad day but still, there are little things that must be noticed. Specially when it made me smile.
Respect. Not everyone get this, but everyone deserves it. I believe that in order to be respected, we must respect ourselves and other people.
Getting what I want when I asked something from my parents because I waited for the right time and never nagged them about my material wants. Most of the time they give it when my wants became needs.
Traveling. There are a lot of ways to gain knowledge about life and I think one of the ways is exploring the world and learning everything from experiences.
Living my life to the fullest and taking risks because I don’t want to live a life full of regrets.
Here is the list of what Happiness means to me, I wrote 10 things but it doesn’t mean that it stopped there, I can write hundreds or even thousands but decided to summed everything up into 10. Anyway, I think happiness is a decision. If we appreciate life more, we will be a bit happier than we think we are. :)